Sunday 10 May 2020

Prehistoric. Animals


First on the paint table for my new Prehistoric project is the animals. 
Starting with these would also give me a chance to decided on the basing style. In a change from my usual generic bases, I went for heavy forest undergrowth with patches of snow. I would not need to play them in a variety of environments, which is always my reluctance to make too much of bases so they look out of place. 

Great Black Bear from Deezee


Jaguar and Wolf from Deezee


Wild Dogs from Deezee which I have painted up as Shar-Pei


Two Wolves made by Hinchliffe Miniatures. These are OOP and have been sitting in a box for decades, nice to finally give them a place.


Giant Snake made by RAFM, another salvage from the box 





Group Beast shot.

Planned expansion will be some more Deezee wolves to make a full pack, and then some herds, Auroch and Mammoth.


No comments:

Post a Comment