Sunday 12 April 2020

Relics. Vaettir 2

Work has continued on my Relics Vaettir, I would like to be able to paint enough to be able to field them before I move back onto another faction, possibly the Britanan's as they are now have the least painted ( excluding Mercenaries!)

After enjoying painting my first two Vstonin I was able to picked up another from ebay (under the heading of 'Goblin Champion'!) to make up a pair. As with the others I filed down some parts and added Baking Soda texture. I had an arm missing so cut the blade to one handed and built a new arm out of GS to take another shield.


Pinned and glued and metal wire to take the GS arm




Completed Vstonin Units


Inspired by this paint guide by Epic Duck Studio Youtube
They have several other Relics figure guides as well as huge selection of other painting resources. 


I worked on the Evocatours next. They are multipart figures and I most were too slim to pin so i reinforced the superglue with GS. The figures have three legs with the front leg raised. To add some variety I created a straight leg with small rod (paper clip) and GS






Completed Evocatours



Between the others I also painted up a couple of the Elvspon.
They will show off the faction colour, each type will be a different shade so the ball sculpt will be a lighter purple again.

So far the total painted force is at 98 points and I have started assembling a Vaelad and Huntawalu which require a fair amount of pinning and GS after which i will look at some troop options, probably the Hunta.


The UnSeelie Court










No comments:

Post a Comment