Saturday 25 April 2020

Doctor Who.Robot 2


Cycling through my various projects I have found myself back on Doctor Who. 
Back with the Robot Project, I have started on the rest of my SRS troops (some more WW2 NKVD) and felt it was time to bite the bullet and get some companions and Doctors done!

First off is Sarah Jane Smith. The outfit is from her time with the Third Doctor and the photo I used as a guide from The Time Warrior




Next is Harry Sullivan with the guide photo from The Ark in Space




Not actually in the RObot story but had K9 to hand so added him 





The Doctor at last! This will be my first Doctor for the collection and have matched him up with photos from the episode





This costume went through quite a lot of tweaks throughout the series such as the scarf becoming a red cravat but wanted to get it as close as possible to the story



Production photo but perfect scarf guide!




The whole Team.

Now back to green...SRS and then UNIT!







No comments:

Post a Comment