Friday 3 April 2020

Relics. Britanan 2. The Fort P1



As part of my Relics project, I planned on building a terrain piece for each Faction and for Britanan's it is a colonial style wooden fort.
The base model is a Medieval Fortress kit from Zvezda models

The kit is an easy assemble with the four towers and four wall sections. Scale wise it fits perfectly with the Britanan's as a small frontier outpost.



The roof sections stand on four posts.I have left them unglued so I can access the tower tops


The kit comes with 8 ladders as accessories



rather than cut into the plastic and enlarge the tower entries I constructed doors of the right size. 
One issue withe model, the join between tower sections is clearly visible and ruins the image of log built, I corrected this by using a Dremel to sand down the sections.


Decking was added to the tower tops and the walkways were planked to allow for the wider bases.



Based glued and covered in filler to helm secure and add textures.







No comments:

Post a Comment