Sunday 7 March 2021

Epic. Forgeworld Metalica 4.

 Titans!!


With the enjoyable distraction of the Skitarii mostly done ( Kataphons  and Termites to finish) I felt suitably inspired to tackle my Titans.



original Warhound Canis Gladio (Sword Hound)


 I had previously completed a Lucius Pattern Warhound in Legio Atarus livery and started a Vanguard miniatures Leviathan (alt Reaver) but with my switch to Legio Metalica I went back and changed the Warhound before finishing off the Leviathan.


Legio Matalic Battlegroup with Canis Gladio and Turrim Fidei (Tower of Faith) 



Groin shield and tilting shield added along with magnets on all weapon points.
Based as  Reaver varient for Adeptus Titanicus





Weapon set with base model.


Weapon set plus some taken from the original Epic Warlord




Turrim Fidei advances through the ruin of Abydos IV
















1 comment:

  1. Fab work on the titans! They really look the business and the scenery is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete