Sunday 28 February 2021

Epic. Forgeworld Metalica 2.

 





Transport plans for my Epic Skitarii, the range of underground drills was alway one of my favourites, from the smallest - Termite, middle sized Mole and largest Hellbore (which looked like something out of Thunderbirds!)
More recently Forgeworld has released a Termite and Hellboreish with the Mechanicum Ordinatus Aktaeus 


The Termite or at least a proxy will be on my list for my 28mm Skitarii


The Ordinatus range from Forgeworld are all stunning pieces but more like expensive scenery on all but the largest of games I would imagine!


Spotting one of these I have put together an alternative Termite model




Cut in two, a fair job as they have a solid metal middle


35mm round bases and cork


Plasticard to represent the closed hatches.
I plan on getting some more and having some ramp down




Finished first set of Termites with Skitarii unit







No comments:

Post a Comment