Sunday 28 February 2021

Epic. Forgeworld Metalica 1


For my birthday I was lucky enough to receive a load of Vanguard Miniatures Cybershadows which make excellent epic Adeptus Mechanicus.

This has timed perfectly as I was listening to the audiobook for Imperator by Gav Thorpe.


An essential Adeptus Mechanicus featuring the Legio Metalica Imperator Titan Cassus Belli
Reading this has swung me over to switching my Titan Legio to Metalica which also gives me a nice scheme for my Skitarii support forces.



(I will also use this for my 40k Skitarii force as well.)


I have used Flames of War sized bases, I have seen these done with a couple of Epic forces and really like the look and extra space. The majority are on small bases with the Dunecrawlers on medium bases I have cut and squared off
At the back is a unit of Terminators ( Vanguard Novan Elites – Affray Heavy Armour) which I will be painting up in Ultramarine livery. I had done a test as Steel Confessors but will change so I can use them in 30K and 40K








Skitarii Vanguard and two Magos stands 
(Cybershadow Precursors and Master of Interactions) 


Skitarii Kataphorons
( Cybershadow Vanguard combat Drones)



Dunecrawlers. fully magnetised

(Cybershadow Skitter Tanks) 



in addition to this I have four Lucius Pattern Warhounds, one in Legio Atarus livery to paint/repaint and a Vanguard Cybershadow Leviathan as an alt Reaver















No comments:

Post a Comment