Friday 5 July 2019

Erin. Starter Game Pack Video


Still high from painting my Formorian I took the plunge and picked up a copy of the Erin starter Game pack. I had been looking at this for some time (and also ticks my previous thoughts on playing Saga ) and also coincides with the start up of a new Facebook group Ancient 28 which is an off shot off the Inq28 scene and will explore bringing the narrative and Grimdark themes of the Inquisitor game into a more historical setting.
I had set up a Youtube channel for the blog some time ago and have decided to put it finally to use and for my first video I have done an unboxing of the Erin set and aim to use it and the Blog to chart my progress and eventually get some battle reports for the game.

Hope you enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment