Saturday 19 December 2020

Bloodbath. Terrain P4. The Stone Barn

 With the end of the Year fast approaching I have managed to complete another WIP from my desk. This is my third building for my Bloodbath at Orcs Drift Project.



Image from the Townscape version




Plasticard Base with Foamcard walls. Wooden areas made with coffee stirrers
I have made the roof removable and added interior detail



Stirrers have been scored to add extra texture





Assembled Stone Barn


Interior detail with shelves and canvas over the doors and windows



Brickwork detail added with Green Stuff







Completed Stone Barn compared to card version





Bloodbath Buildings completed so far
Stone Barn, Ruined Cottage and Latrine


Started work on the bridge and tents to try and add a couple more before the year is out!














No comments:

Post a Comment