Saturday 6 April 2019

Superhero. Azrael


After a recent rewatching of Watchmen my interest in Comics and costumed adventures has been rekindled. Knight Models have Batman miniature game which expanded into the wider DC and marvel Universes and issued a set of the Watchmen miniatures (minus Dr Manhattan) which I started scouring markets for but as a starter I picked up Azrael.
Azrael is one of my favourite costumed heroes and was introduced as part of the epic Knightfall story arc. Knight Models have an Azrael styled from a later line as well as Nightfall batman which I will get but not the classic look. Thankfully the Heroclix range have one and scales up okay against Knight Models.

Heroclix Azrael flying on flames. Knight Models Watchmen Comedian in comparison 


Removed from his base and flames. 


Rebased with gravel and plasticard 















1 comment: