Sunday 12 March 2017

2017 - the Year of the Slann



2017 is the Year of the Slann, a year I have dedicated to actually trying to field a fully painted army and have amore planned and focused build/paint plan

I am also planning on attending this years Oldhammer gathering BOYL (Bring Out Your Lead )  and field a 1000pt WHFB third edition force

For choice of army is my beloved Slann, i started collecting these the i was about 14 and all thought I had painted a coupe of units i stopped as i didn't think i was a good enough painter to do them justice so they went into storage and thank fully survived my days out of gaming.
Considering the prices OOP Slann figures can go for, I am gratefulI managed to have enough to make this a viable project without having to take out a mortgage for them and my unboxed army stands below as well as a very small (!) Pygmy allied contingent



My first goals are to build the Blowpipe unit and expand the Cold One cavalry as well as look for a possible Slave unit alternative troops. 



1 comment:

  1. Good to see you have got an objective! That's my struggle. Keeping focussed.

    ReplyDelete