Wednesday 29 July 2015

Oldhammer

following on from my trip down memory lane unearthing my Bretonnians and their subsequent recruitment drive on Ebay I have also picked up a couple more classics. Hero quest, partly for my own benefit but also to use as a children. 



A quick refresh of the rules and going through the opening game they loved it, especially the extra descriptions of creeping down dusty corridors and the cries of Orc's getting taken down!

I also picked up a copy of the Warhammer Fantasy battle rules 2nd Edition. This was my first ruleset and was lost in the mists of numerous house moves and was nice to have it again, though this has also reminded me of the supplement i had with it 'Bloodbath at Orc's drift' and now have something else to add to my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment