Friday 2 August 2024

Relics. Britanan Puppeteer., Marksmen and Cannon

 A small entry to add to recently completed figures for my Relics Britanans:


Puppeteer.

This sculpt also comes with a face mask but I decided to have him showing his face. I also have another Puppeteer  which I plan on painting up in a similar uniform to the highlanders as I can run him and two Highland units as a Formation. 







Two units of Marksmen. 

I have seen some of these painted in dark green, inspired by the Green Jackets from the Sharpes series but as teh Britanans draw more from the historical late 17th Century/ American War of Independence than the Napoleonic Era Marksmen where still dressed in red.



Canon and Crew

This is a fan created cannon and crew by Oliver Haywood who made the digital files available for free on the Relics Facebook group. They are a great set and open up some conversions for other artillery pieces or gunners for my fort or ship.
A set of test rules from when the game was owned by Tor Gaming has also been found so I will be looking at them and putting together a unit card for them to play them in the current edition.




Next on my table is a Britanan Colour Party and a unit of Highlanders





No comments:

Post a Comment