Wednesday 29 August 2018

Epic. Nobz!






A small update on my ongoing Epic Ork army. Before I begin the final stage of the Bad Moon I have finished off the last units in the first Bad Moon Clan.
I had previously finished the boyz but wanted to spend more time on the Nobz stands and add some extra detail on their armour and banners.



Each stand has an individual Standard and unique armour scheme
i added more detail to the faces, including the teeth (well they are Mad Moons!) and will probably go back at some point and add the teeth to the Boyz!


As with the troops, Plasma weapons are all different


Each Nob also has their own unique back banner. 
I have an Optivisor which has made a huge difference to my painting, especially with working in this scale but it is interesting how you adjust and the more I work in this size the more I have found myself trying to add more detail


Boyz (pre-teeth!)




Warlord Mad Eye Moongarr and his Boyz!



No comments:

Post a Comment