Saturday 12 February 2022

Doctor Who. Dominators 1

 


I have started watching the Second Doctor and picked out a couple of the stories to build some figure sets around (yes, I know I still haven't finished off the Robot group yet!) and have started off with the Dominators. my Plan is for some Quarks, Dominators which will be a Black Tree purchase and some Dulsians. I already have the Second Doctor so will also need to pick up his companions Jamie and Zoe.

Both Black Tree and Warlord Games have figures for the Dominators and Quarks but will stick with Black tree due to the size and I have been able to find some files for the Quarks I can 3D Print.




Squeaky robot voices that remind me of the Toclafane and fold away design, but they have grown on me! 


3D files were made to fit in with the 5" collectable ranges but have shrunk down well


Quark units!


sized up next to the Second Doctor (WIP) a little larger than in the show 




No comments:

Post a Comment