Sunday 3 November 2019

Carcosa District. City 2

i have been able to add a couple more buildings to the district and complete the last of the scatter terrain from the last time I started this project which were some walkways, although with the planned size of the final distract, I will need to add a lot more!

The Walkways were made from coffee stirrers, I added some rags to give some more depth and detail, these were made with tissue paper and superglue




Three more city base tiles so I can at least present my progress better!


This was the first building I made so set the style and measurements, all the other building levels match up so walkways can work 


Doorway added with coffee stirrers 


The ruined second floor was originally going to be bare stone but I decided to add a wooden floor which will help to break up the solid yellow


Completed building with the ruined section looking rotten and bruised similar to the Mausoleum 


Open sewer which could be used for access to lower levels or exit points for vermin. Multiple points to add walkways or hide characters 

Wooden flooring



Crooked tower.This was originally going to be one of the towers for the Silent Tower Scenario but I decided to make the towers more robust and to use this as another building. The multiple floors will make it a good hub for walkways




decayed doorway and wooden post supporting the next level



District so far


Next on the list will be some bridge buildings and wall sections








No comments:

Post a Comment