Saturday 13 April 2019

Superhero. The Comedian



I have finally had a bit of time to complete my first official Knight Models figure, The Comedian from the Watchmen group.


The figure was rebased in a similar style to Azrael but I added a larger piece of corrugated steel (well plastic!) so i could add a bit of graffiti.



The figure follows the movie version very well, although there is a loss of detail in some areas. Overall it a nice piece and easy to paint up although I might go back later and rework the skin as flesh is my weakest paint area.






Added some graffiti to the base with a crossed out Smiley face.
I was going to go for 'Who Watches the Watchmen' but I will save that for a terrain piece later.



The Comedian and Azrael


I have been very lucky on ebay and have been able to pick up NiteOwl, Silk Spectre and Rorschach. 
Only Ozymandias left to get and then I will look for a Bubastis conversion and look at the Heroclix range for Dr Manhattan and some of the other team figures.






No comments:

Post a Comment