Sunday 10 March 2019

Epic.PDF

This weekendI have mainly been resetting my workspace. I am lucky enough to have a whole room for my hobby but despite all the room i still manage to over fill every surface with half painted figures and projects,
Clearing some space I was able to run through two little pieces for my Epic/Adeptus Titamicus collection.

The first is for a planned Imperial Guard force that will initially be based around my Epic city and besieged PDF force.
i have always loved Airships and plan on creating some arial units to use as alt Titans and picked up a  very small Hindenburg model which will count as Knight and will represent a light one man scout Airship.



A very easy built!


Once assembled I removed the front gondola and added a set of weapons from Vanguard Miniatures 6mm range (Novan Elites mauler weapons Upgrade set)


Completed Airship with weapons placements 


the Airship stands on the same base size as a Knight


The base and stand should blend in well with the city (photos coming soon!)



As a bonus while sorting I found a Hatchette collectable figure I had been given and wanted to use as a terrain piece. The figure had one arm removed to add some war damage and based on Foamcard


Figure was painted up as old copper and should make a nice addition to my cityscape.















No comments:

Post a Comment