Monday 12 November 2018

Epic.Legio Atarus






The first entry to my Imperial Epic/ Adeptus Titanicus forces is a Lucius pattern Warhound titan.
Although i prefer the mars pattern for Warlords and Reavers I have a equal regard for both Warhound patterns and acquired this one before the release the Mars pattern warhounds which gave me some time to test run painting and fielding.


For Titan legions I wanted to go with one of the original Titanicus legions (I remember when it first came out!) and settled on the Firebrands partly due to their colour scheme, i like the Red and cream colours and partly for their backstory as a more independent and rebellious Legion and Forgeworld.
I also plan on a Legio Tempestus at so point in the future as my second favourite Legion, and a big fan of the Horus Heresy book Mechanicum


Legio Atarus Warhound Canis Gladio (Sword Hound)


The red stripes were made freehand


The base used parts from 40k buildings and was made to match the Ork Gargants and terrain.



Purity seals were made from Green Stuff and metal foil 



The Lucius pattern gives a larger area to decorate 


Weapons are magnetised 

No comments:

Post a Comment